RED SYMBOL RED SYMBOL

That was pretty cool

You did a pretty nice job. Except for a few spelling and grammar mistakes and the fact that the storyline kinda had no point, I liked it.

Star Worms Star Worms

That was pretty good.

Maybe if it had some dialouge...
Oh, and you have some grammar mistakes in there. But who the hell cares?

Baghdad Basketball Baghdad Basketball

That was a pretty sick movie

By sick, I mean it in both ways. It was pretty funny, but the rest of the movie was, like the last guy said, wrong. But it was funny, I'll give you that.

lALa... lALa...

heh heh

pointless, but pretty funny.

Come look @ some of my flash.

~JC

ABC's Vs. 123's ABC's Vs. 123's

That was amazing.

You were very wrong about this standing up by itself. Very original, creative, and delivered in an amazingly stylish way. The only beef I have with this is that there is no play button, but I can live.

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

Wow, this sucked.

This should be blammed.

Psyche! This was so far one of the BEST movies I've seen here. Providing the fact that you're recieving a review from a guy who usually deals out punishment to n00bs, I'd say that that kind of work is worth keeping up. You have a very pure mind, Ola. It refiects here. Keep this up and You'll make more money than Walt ever did.

~JC

happy birthday =] happy birthday =]

It was a pretty classy short

Maybe a bigger plot could have made it better. But maybe it being short is the point....Anyway, good job.

The Kingpin 2 ep.4 The Kingpin 2 ep.4

Very interesting piece of work

It needs a bit more work though. The storyline is a bit too simple. And the violence just seems random. Cool animation style though.

vASSilico's Portfolio 2 vASSilico's Portfolio 2

Nice animations

I understand that this is a portfolio type thing. But if you made any of the stuff in this into a full length flash movie, I think it would be very cool. Anyways, good job for a movie without a point.

Welcome To Sin City Welcome To Sin City

The idea was ok

The interactive comic thing is cool. But the buttons were a bit confusing to use, and the music kind of ticked me off. And you should make your own story. But a valiant effort.